- Full-time position
- Night shift
- Food production facility cleaning
- 5 positions available
About Sanikleen Group Australia (SGA):
SGA has been providing professional cleaning services to industrial and commercial food manufacturing plants across Australia for 20+ years. We employ over 400 dedicated and experienced staff across our sites who are key to the success of our business. At the core of our business, SGA emphasise the health, safety and training of our workforce and are committed to being the best cleaning company in our industry.
About the role:
We are currently hiring reliable, hard-working, and committed cleaners for 5 full-time positions at our Castlemaine location for an immediate start. At present, we are looking for cleaner’s that are available for night shift.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Detailed clearing, cleaning and disinfecting in a food production environment
• Operating equipment such as hoses to clean production line machinery and floors
• Safe use of chemicals
• Touchpoint cleaning and sanitation of staff lunchroom and amenities
• Must be able to complete training modules and site-based inductions online and in-person
• Ongoing training
• Uniform and safety gear provided
• Supportive team culture
• A professional and safe working environment
• A fair pay rate. All staff are employed under the Cleaning Services Award 2020. We are committed to ensuring your wages are fair and paid on time.
• Be reasonably fit and able to stand/walk for extended periods
• Be able to safely lift and move a minimum of 15kgs
• Be flexible with working hours where required
• Be triple vaccinated
• Have a driver’s license and reliable method of getting to work
• Have the right to legally work in Australia
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in the role with us, we invite you to apply today. Join our ever-growing company in our pursuit of excellence and be rewarded for your hard work.
If you are interested in this position, please fill out our onboarding form: https://onboarding.sga.com.au/forms/register
Please Note: The form takes approximately 15 mins to complete and must be done in one sitting. Please ensure you have all the required information and documents present before you begin.